Friday, July 11, 2008

Fraiche Yogurt!

Guess where I got to go last night! To the famous Fraiche frozen yogurt place in Palo Alto!


For those of you who haven't heard of it, Fraiche makes and sells their own homemade, organic yogurt and frozen yogurt. They also have a soy, lactose-free frozen yogurt, which is what I had last night. It was sooooo goood.

They offer a variety of toppings including fresh fruit, graham crackers, coconut, and shaved chocolate. I decided to get fresh mango and blueberries. Talk about to-die-for. The mango was so juicy. It was the perfect combo.


My mom and I went there around 8 PM, and the little place was jam-packed full of people. A bunch of college kids were working behind the counter, so things moved pretty quickly.

Because of the line, we did feel a bit rushed when it came to be our turn. Only after we ordered did we notice that they have an ollalie berry puree as a topping choice. I just might have to get that next time. My grandparents used to grow ollalie berries on their property, and I *love* them.

We also got two chocolate ones to take home to my dad and sister - one with coconut and one with graham crackers. They were pretty melted by the time we got home, especially since it was so hot outside, but the eaters thought they still tasted good. :-)


I can't wait to go back! Hopefully next time we'll be able to go at a less busy time.

No comments: