Monday, July 28, 2008

A Liquid Diet

Here's what I've been eating on my liquid diet:

My mom went back to Fraiche and got me a pint of their soy frozen yogurt! I love my mommy.

IMG_3144

Jello

IMG_3142

Soy chocolate pudding - surprisingly delicious. I've tried this brand of soy pudding in their vanilla flavor and found it too sickly sweet. But the chocolate flavor masks the sweetness, so I like it much better.

IMG_3146

LOTS and LOTS of smoothies. I love smoothies.

IMG_3150

IMG_3170

IMG_3161

IMG_3174

Sweet corn soup

IMG_3169

The good news is I have a big bruise on my face now, which means my mouth is almost healed. I took my last antibiotic last night, and the swelling has almost gone down.

All the groceries we got at Whole Foods last week are calling my name. Only a few more days...

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Ahh, I do hope that you'll be able to have solid foods again sooner rather than later (although soups and smoothies are definitely delicious)!! Hang in there!!