Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Easy-to-Chew Meals

For breakfast today I had quinoa flakes made with banana. I've never tried them with banana before because when I tried making oatmeal with banana a couple months ago, I really didn't like the taste.

IMG_3187

But oh what I have been missing! Quinoa flakes with banana tastes so good! And it smells divine while cooking. I'll have to try oatmeal with banana again sometime to see if I like it now.

For lunch I made a thick veggie omelet and had a piece of toast (GF) on the side. (After the pic I prettied the toast with raspberry jam.)

IMG_3189

My omelet made with Eggbeaters included shredded rice cheeze, cut up zucchini, green bell pepper (from our garden!), tomato, and spinach. Not bad!

Tomorrow I go back to the dentist to have my stitches taken out.

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I've never tried quinoa flakes... sounds intriguing!! Especially since they're gluten-free.

Good luck at the dentist!!

David Maughan said...

I've heard of quinoa but not quinoa flakes. Sounds delicious. I love hot cereals with a banana sliced into them, too. I'm going to try to make this sometime.