Thursday, July 24, 2008

Not Again

[This is a cross post from my other blog.]

On Wednesday this week I had to have yet ANOTHER wisdom tooth removed. Owww! Did we not just do this?? (I would have said “didnt” at the beginning of that sentence but apparently the apostrophe key is not working on my keyboard. Great. Time to upgrade to Mac.)

Anyway, at the end of May my bottom left wisdom tooth became badly infected. Now here it is exactly two months later and the bottom right one got infected. Sigh. This time it took longer for the doctor to take it out because the tooth had 3 roots. Owww. Instead of pulling out the whole tooth like she did the other one, she had to break this one in pieces. My. Poor. Jaw. I kept repeating Psalm 139 in my head while it was happening and that really did help keep my mind off the pain.

So here I am again - recovering on the couch in the family room slurping soy yogurt, pudding, and Jamba Juice. Oiy. I cant (sorry no apostrophe!) open my mouth wide enough yet to get a spoon in there. Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Oh no!! Hang in there!!